plastic knobs etc

    I can't speak for the 60's but the knobs and swithces in the early 70's Imperials are the same or close to the knobs in the lesser, but still wonderful, chryslers and dodges.  your choice of parts cars for that stuff is a long list.  my parts cars to support my imperial are both newports.  it is amazing how many internal parts are the same.  david norris. 71 4dr "the gold brick"