56 Imperial Limo for sale..

Hi all,
   I received this message and was asked to pass it
along to the list.  I don't know anything more about
the car then what is listed so please contact the
seller if interested.  Sounds like an interesting car
so i hope it finds a good home.
Jeff

> I wanted to tell you about a 56 Chrysler Imperial 8
passenger Limo for sale with divider . The vehicle is
in > the new car's and parts catalog . The person is
asking 5,000 for it , the add reads many new parts and

email is  merci@xxxxxxxxx
> The vehicle is in Vermont.. So if you may  know of
someone who is interested .I just wanted to pass it
on..