71 on ebay

Wow!  That car sure looks familiar.  The teal is a bit lighter than that
of my 70 and my leather interior is black.  It's nice to see an
almost-twin.

http://www.bos-engel.com/temp/sideview_s.jpg

The ebay car is now at $3300 and I'm really surprised that it reached
that.  Especially for a repainted car.  As Kenyon said, the fuselage
Imperials are undervalued cars.  Maybe that is changing.

>From my perspective the ebay car is still a good buy.  That is, if you
really WANT a 69-71 fuselage car in good condition with low miles then
$3300 is cheap.  Try smoothing and painting a fuselage body and see how
far you get for that kind of money.

I'll have owned my 70 for 20 years this April =8-0  Seems like I saw her
for the first time just yesterday.

Pete in PA

Bruce Stubblefield <audiblefeast@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,
Looking for opinions on the value of a '71 4-door on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2457416402

>From my reading of the value guide, this is between a
2 and a 3, closer to a 3. It has a repaint that
hasn't been polished out, has a couple small scratches
and a little rip in the leather. otherwise, a gorgeous
50,000 mile orginal owned by car nuts. Any opinions
about the fair value of it in today's world?