Even more 80's Imperial thoughts(kind of long)

Even more 80's Imperial thoughts(kind of long)

I have read a few e-mails on the value of the 80's Imperials. I have an 81 and I am the second owner and the first owner kept it in a garage (my Dad). I believe the issue with the 80's value is that these cars do not look old for a 23 year old car. The body style and the electronics were way ahead of their time and it may take a few years and some help from 80's owners to make people realize were this car fit in to automotive history. Once they do then watch out.

Scott Schmidt

81 Imperial