Imperials Show Up In The Strangest Places.

Imperials Show Up In The Strangest Places.

Hello List,

The other evening was watching the Public TV station, which was showing a program about "Porn".  Nothing really dirty about this, as the program was explaining how "Porn" was growing, and how big it was.  Mention was made of how cheap & quick porn movies could be made, so a few clips were shown, one featuring a porn star in a 1968 Imperial convertible, with the top down and the hood up.  The damsal was in distress, and about six men came to her assistance, but the fools were not interested in the Imperial, but the lady!  I guess this would be a "Working Imperial".

Bill/Imp, 68's