Please Welcome David Whitney

New Subscriber(s): David Whitney
Email Address is: david.whitney@xxxxxxxx
Member Location: Burlingame, Calif.

Car(s) owned: 64 hardtop (green/green)

Self-Introduction: I've loved this car since I first saw one almost 40 years
ago.  I spotted it with a For Sale sign, but I wasn't in the market at the
time.  Then it wasn't for sale any more and still sitting in the same
driveway.  A year later I knocked on the owner's door.  Now he's going to
sell it to me after he rebuilds the carb.  More to come...