Dashboard Repairs

I just saw a post here today that said something about having a cover made for
about $35.00 I am guessing it is of the "short pile carpet" variety, but it
would certainly look better than a gaping hole. Some upholstery shops can do
this on site. Others order them from a catalog.

There is a company that makes a vacuum formed hard plastic cover for some cars,
but I am sure that the '58 Imperial isn't one of them. Does anyone have any
information on these guys? Maybe we could get a small run of some of the more
popular years. I have one of those "hard plastic shell" types on one of my old
Lincolns and it really does look good.

Paul