Please WELCOME A New Member, Greg Gjerdingen (1964)

Please WELCOME A New Member, Greg Gjerdingen (1964)

New Subscriber(s): Greg Gjerdingen
Email Address is: crowncoupe64@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Minneapolis MN

Car(s) owned: 1964  Crown Coupe  White/Black

Self-Introduction: I have a been a mopar enthusiast since birth.  I finally
found a Crown Coupe I couldn't let slip away last Spring.  I drove it on a
tour of Northern Minnesota 4th of July weekend and to the WPC Nationals in
Golden Valley MN.  It has been a wonderful experience.