Knockout Imp for small dollars - NJ title troubles?

Knockout Imp for small dollars - NJ title troubles?

Maybe its under Parts. This is the stuff dreams are made of, you guys that want
one of these cars could have a ball with the bidding on this. It will probably
all come down to the last few minutes of the bidding and the price will end up
the same as one with a title, but hey, why not have a little fun? Getting a
title shouldn't be that difficult. There are some states where it is worse than
others, but I have never heard that particularly about New Jersey.

That car is quite pretty!

Paul