80's Field Service Manual is online under 1983

80's Field Service Manual is online under 1983

The club website has this:

http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1983/83FSM/__/Page__-001.htm

That's 1983.  I think that one got done first as the cars seem similar and would have had the most experience behind it?  I bet your answer lies in there.

Faxons Auto Lit on the web is one of many.  There are other literature vendors on the club website and in Hemmings.

good luck.

Kenyon Wills
San Lorenzo/SF Bay Area

1973 Chrysler Imperial  --   >http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1973/Wills/index.htm