WHERE ARE THE 1974-75 IMPERIAL LOVERS???/the Netherlands

WHERE ARE THE 1974-75 IMPERIAL LOVERS???/the Netherlands

I am one!

In the neighborhood where I grew up there were two brothers that lived about a block apart and owned a business together.  They always bought Imperials.  I was about 8 when each one bought a new Imperial in '74, one dark green the other dark red.  I would ride bike back and forth comparing the two and trying to figure which one I liked better.  They usually traded off for new Imperials every 2-3 years, but both brothers kept those Imperials until the Imperial reappeared in 1981(one got silver the other red).

I aspire to add one of these Imperials or the similar New Yorkers (or, please forgive me, a Dodge Royal Monaco Brougham) to my garage someday!

Greg G.

64 Crown Coupe
01 PT Cruiser