WHERE ARE THE 1974-75 IMPERIAL LOVERS???

WHERE ARE THE 1974-75 IMPERIAL LOVERS???

I've got my baby 74 LeBaron!  Unfortunately until I get out of college,
she's a daily driver, but I do my best to keep her in the best
condition possible.  All original, and in excellent shape mechanically
and physically.  Someday she will be fully restored with the dings
removed, and a new paint job in the original color of course.
Avacado-Gold Metallic.  I really enjoy the 74 and 75 Imperials, but I
think they are still to young to be recognized as great classic cars.

        Zack Morton
        74 Lebaron