Robert Eller/1960 faux leather top

That's a new one to me.  the 1960 models were always one color.  Ghia may bave put leather covers over some of the Limos, as I seem to remember a picture of one that had blanked out the area that was an additional piece of glass rearward of the stock door glass on the other Ghias, but yours sounds unique.  I suggest taking pictures of it before taking it apart.  Unless someone else peaks up with other info, I think that this was probably not a factory option.

The red car in the "Sporting Blood?" ad seems to have grabbed quite a few people over the years.  It's one of my favorites as well.

We (the volunteers that help run the club website) would be happy to post pictures of your or other people's cars, so please remember to take before and after pictures as you do your work if that is of interest to you.

Kenyon Wills
San Lorenzo/SF Bay Area

1973 Chrysler Imperial  --   >http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1973/Wills/index.htm

Do you Yahoo!?