Alignment Proceedures - '56

I took my '56 Sedan in to have the alignment checked now that I have new
(read expensive) tires on it.  I brought along my copy of the factory service
manual as the tech had requested so that he would have the proper specs.

Well after 45 minutes of pawing over both the car and the book, neither he
nor I could figure out how one adjusts the caster.  Camber and toe settings he
was able to correct without difficulty but the book provides little help on
caster, saying only to adjust the eccentric bushing on the upper control arm.
We
couldn't find such a bushing on the inboard end of the control arm nor any
other means of adjustment.

Does anyone with a '55 or '56 have experience with the proper caster
adjustment procedures?  I ask mostly out of curiosity as the car handles and
tracks
very well and caster shouldn't affect tire wear.

Thanks
Jeff
'56 Sedan
Trenton, NJ