1958 Chilton's

I have a Motor's Auto Repair Manual 1964, after consulting it, it lists for 1959 as first year for 413ci with 4 barrel carb, compression 10.0 Maximum Brake H P 350@xxxx R P M and Maximum Torque Lbs. Ft.470@xxxx RP M also ALL engine specs are different between 1958     392 engine and 1959     413 engine

Hope info is of help.

Joachim Jacobi
Melboure - Australia