Alignment Proceedures - '56

My shop has aligned the front end on both my '55 and my '56 Imperials without
asking a single question. In fact I was so pleased with them, that I ALLOWED
them the privilege of rebuilding the front end on my '62. After some confusion
over whether or not I had supplied the correct lower control arm bushings, they
did a fabulous job.

I would say that if your front end shop doesn't know how to align the front
end, you need to find another shop.

Paul