Paint prices ?

Depends:a paint job can range from$1200,too $5000.This is only for what you'r asking for.Find a jobber for dupont or ppg paint.They may know some one who does side work,you could get the job reasonable, or get a panel etch prime,heavy build primer it,then sand,whipe,tack ,base coat,and definatly,definatly clear the thing.When you do the panel standing up perfect,then your ready to paint your car.  good luck.     Ken;I440toyou
----- Original Message -----
From: Marty
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2004 11:00 PM
Subject: IML: Paint prices ?

Hi All,
        What is the average cost to have a Imperial painted if all the body work has been done, all glass and rubber removed, engine and trans removed, but the interior still in place? This would include the door jams, engine compartment and trunk. No frame coating involved. One color, and, is a clear coat the way to go?

Marty Trendler
59 Imperial LeBaron 4 Door Sedan
Red Bluff, Ca.