Ghia Limo on E-Bay

I hope someone will buy that Ghia Limo in NJ.  It has been for sale on the internet for years.  It seems as if I started to watch that car before I ever bought a classic car in 2001.  In none of the ads does it ever say how (if) it runs and what works, what does not.  The price on Internet has been in the $31,000 +/- range from what I recall.  I bet it is beautiful or could be.  It appears to have a less than perfect paint job to look at the one photo of the Imperial script.  Good luck to someone who can buy it.  I had to defer further consideration as it would never have fit in our garage.  I wanted to buy something that would fit at home.

Sincerely,

Bradley R. Teets, CPA/PFS, CFP

"Securities offered through Financial Investment Analysts, Inc. -

 Member NASD / SIPC"