Courant
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2004 2:36 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: 57 (or 58) Crown Imperial on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2460920446
&category=43905
I notice that the trunk lid has the same "eagle" than the front hood
(except Ghia medallion) and no "imperial" script. Original ?
Note also the two "beauty panels " beside the back up lights. They are
different.
Wheelcovers: '58 Lebaron or '59 ?
Under the hood an alternator and a non original A/C comprerssor.
Recovery tank also and something in front of the radiator (electric fan
?). Valve covers are from '57 year.
Note also the small light in the lower of the front door panel (which
has also a specific insert panel behind the handle)
What a car !

--

Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)- Webmaster des sites ACCF et C-I-F
Imperial 1957 Crown convertible

- American Car Club de France (ACCF) : http://www.accf.com

- Chrysler Imperial France (C-I-F) : http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f

- Cadillac " Standard of Excellence " : http://www.ifrance.com/accf-cad