Sent: Monday, February 16, 2004 9:01 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Jay Leno Imperial

Last week I saw a rerun of "Home Improvement" The part I saw showed Tim the
Tool Man trying to buy back a hotrod from someone and Jay Leno played a
worker in the guy's collection. Amongst the collection was a white 55 or 56
Imperial. Based on the other cars I believe this was Jay's personal
collection that was used in the show.  My neighbor also showed me a "Popular
Mechanics about 2 years ago with Jay posing with a white 55 or 56.  Does
anyone have knowledge of Jay Leno owning an Imperial? It sure would be nice
to have him and his car on the website.

Matt Hopkins
66 Crown
75 Lebaron