re parts

J. Jacobi

Melbourne, Australia

E-mail: J.Jacobi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1968 Imperial Crown Coupe 2 door

Hi Chrysler folk

I NEED following parts for my Imperial

The bracket that holds the power steering pump to the engine block, it is the floating type, it means the belt tension is only adjustable one way.      THIS IS URGENT

The battery tray, preferable NEW.      THIS IS URGENT

The switch for the electric window in the passenger door, my one is broken,     THIS IS URGENT

Also would like the 2 outer plastic covers for the bottom part of the seats, my car has dark red (burgundy) upholstery, the covers are red.

 The 2 complete links for the front stabilizer bar to the control arm.

 Appreciating any help in securing these parts, as they are unavailable here in Australia

Regards

Joachim