Jay Leno Imperial contact info

About 8 or 9 years ago I sold a black 56 Imperial I restored to an
individual in Illinois. He was friends with the actor Dennis Farina.
Nevertheless he called me about a month after he purchased it, (that made
me nervous I thought the car blew up or something), he just wanted to thank
me again as he was tickled with the car. He did tell me that Dennis told
Jay Leno about the car and Leno thought it was great that he had an
original owners manual, which was with my car, as Leno did not have one
with his.

Now I know you can get them now, but this was before the heavy use of Ebay
and the Internet.

Anthony