From: Larry Noska <lnoska@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Feb 15, 2004 9:31 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: IML: Dads 82

Dick when the weather warms up I plan on removing the antenna to see what
can be fixed . I was a technician with AT&T the last few years I worked they
did not want me to fix things just replace parts.  One of the reasons I
retired, people who fix things are a dying breed. I have sent you a  e-mail
from a man who has 1981 FSM. With picture of the manual's  I wondered if
they look correct to you?

Lawrence R Noska
lnoska@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Hauser, ID 83854