1981 Manilla Cream Imperail ebay

Stan, saw your 81 imperial. Would trust buying such car from club member than from car lot. Saw the blue 80s imp from new jersey, don't know what it finaly sold for. But your colors look better. If it doesn,t sell I'like to know.   Steve Davis

Stan5907@xxxxxxx wrote:
This is a nice car and really would like to pass it along to a member that will love her as I have.  Wife said it time to par down the fleet. ebay #  2459886644
9 cars is a bit much:)

Thanks,
Stan Davis
Car Collector & Enthusiast