Chattanooga Meet 2003

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to tell everyone to go checkout the updated site for last years
Chattanooga Meet.
http://www.imperialclub.com/Events/Chattanooga03/index.htm  Elijah Scott has
just updated the site with more pictures and text from last year.  Nice job!
Thanks, Elijah.  Check it out and you can see what a fun time we all had
last year.  Elijah has also just updated the Fall 2003 Anniston Meet with a
bunch of pictures I snapped during the Meet. A good time was had by all, as
you can see from the pictures.
http://www.imperialclub.com/Events/AnnistonFall03/

Speaking of Anniston Meets, I need to Thank Donald Taccone and Debbie Brown
of the Alabama Packard Club for the fine job they did with the Fall Anniston
Meet, as always.  I know Laqueta and I had a wonderful time as did everyone
that attended.  Thanks guys, I know how much work and planning it takes to
put one of these events together and I sure appreciate your doing it for us!
Also, Thanks for inviting us Imperial folks to your Packard event!  The
Spring Anniston Meet is the next event on the calendar, for us folks in the
South, so make you plans today.  Information about the Anniston Meet can be
found at:  http://www.imperialclub.com/Events/AnnistonSpring04/index.htm
That reminds me, I need to make my reservations!

Don't forget to make plans to attend this years Chattanooga Meet which will
be held over the Memorial Day weekend May 28 - 31, 2004.  Information for
the 2004 Chattanooga Meet can be found at both the Imperial web site at:
http://www.imperialclub.com/Events/Chattanooga04/  and at my web site at:
http://home.highertech.net/~soule/

Here is the what we have planned so far!  More to come, so stay tuned in.

Schedule of events for the 2004 Chattanooga Meet:

Note - Please email or call Robert & Laqueta Soule if you plan to attend the
Chattanooga Meet. *We need to know how many to expect for the Friday night
cookout and the Saturday night dinner at the drive-in.*
We would also like to know what make and model car you are bringing to the
Meet. Email or call: soule@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (423) 332-9665.

Friday - Dinner, informal hamburger/hot dog cookout at 7:00 PM EDT at the
home of Robert and Laqueta Soule, followed by a tour of the Soule garage and
Imperial and Chrysler collection.

Saturday - May 29th - Meet and drive, kick tires, share stories, tell lies,
drool, etc., at the Soule home. As we did last year, we will most likely
take a 20 mile trip to the Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum for lunch at the
Depot Deli. The Railroad Museum has a very nice pine thicket picnic area
located next to a grass field that would be available for parking. The
Museum will be operating their vintage steam locomotive and running trains
between their two stations. The roundtrip only takes about an hour and might
be something we could do as a group.  For more information about the
Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum follow this link: http://www.tvrail.com

Saturday Dinner - We will meet at the Soule residence at 6:00 PM and caravan
to the Soddy-Daisy Sonic for dinner.  After dinner, I expect we will show
some Chrysler product films/videos, such as dealer ads, sales training
stuff, and/or old television ads later in the evening. I am sure there will
be more tire kicking and driving as this went on until past midnight last
year. We will also have a bond fire burning all evening for those who might
enjoy roasting marshmallows and enjoy cocktails around the warmth of a night
fire. Please note this is a BYOB event.

Sunday - Will be a relaxing day allowing groups to explore the Scenic
Chattanooga area.  We are think about a short road trip to nearby Chester
Frost Park.  Information about the part can be found at:
http://www.hamiltontn.gov/parks/camping/default.htm  This beautiful park is
located only about 5 miles from the Soule's home on the banks of the
Tennessee River.  Enjoy fine motoring in your Imperial or Chrysler product
to such attractions as Lookout Mountain, Rock City, Ruby Falls, the
Chattanooga Choo Choo, the Chattanooga Aquarium, the Walnut Street Bridge,
and many more!  Here is a link to all kinds of Chattanooga attractions:
http://www.chattanoogafun.com/   However, if you would rather kick tires,
drive cars, tell more lies...  basically the same thing we are doing
Saturday, then that is just fine with us!

Monday, May 31st - The final wind down and wrap-up of this great weekend,
which I am sure will include a few more test drives.