leather to 59

Leatherique makes a three part leather DYE that is metallic.  I used
some to restore my 63 with pearl metallic and also the 73.  Both are
documented on the IML site in the repair section.

I don't know if anyone sells pre-dyed metallic leather or not.  I've
seen some very good metallic vinyl.  One thing about Leatherique is that
they match the dye to your sample.  The match came out perfect on both
my cars so I was able to use as much of the old upholstery as was still
good.  The IML might still get a discount.