Leatherique is on sale

Hello everyone,
FYI - Leatherique is having a pre-Spring sale.
I just purchased 2 32oz. bottles - Leatherique
Rejuvenator Oil & Pristine Clean for $50.00 total +
s/h. These 2 products usually sell for $64.00 total +
s/h.

Can't wait to try them out. I know - I need a
warm environment - so I'll turn the heat up in the
garage.

Jim Brown
'62 Custom
'63 LeBaron