Re:66 Disc Brakes?

I Don't know if I am "truly knowledgeable" or not and
compared to Dick Benjamin I feel I know almost
nothing, (thanks Dick for helping us all! YOU are the
greatest!), but I have owned my 66 for almost 30 years
and been on the IML almost since day 1 and this is
what I am pretty darn sure of..

1966-on,  Disc brakes were an option on Chryslers and
I believe some dodges (Don't know about Plymouths for
66 although I would suspect the VIP and tow package
wagons) (I own a 67 T&C wagon with the budd discs)  I
don't believe the 66-68 Chrysler budd brake parts are
the same dimensions as the 67-69 budd brakes and I
know the rotors are different bolt pattern and
possibly different dimensions.  I also am 99% sure the
disc brake cars were the only ones with 15 inch wheels
so as to have enough clearance for the calipers.

1966 IMPERIALS I am 99.9% sure were never offered with
disc brakes although I suppose it possible the Mobile
Executive showcar
http://www.imperialclub.com/Articles/66Executive/index.htm
Could have had em but that is purely a guess.
Then of course Disc brakes were standard on all
1967-on Imps.  Budds were on 67-early 69 before the
changeover to "normal" single piston discs sometime
during the 69 model year.  My 69 has the budds
(yipee!)

and finally...
of course the earliest Imperial I have heard of with
disc brakes would be the bone stock 1964 convertible
shown here;
http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1964/FourByFour/index.htm
(NOT!)
;-)