Imperial Thoughts

Title:
List;

Today I was at the supermarket loading my purchases into Beauty's trunk, when a little, very elderly lady from the car parked next to mine, approached me and asked, "Is that a new Imperial?"  You could have knocked me over with a feather.  I was very impressed that she not only recognized it as an Imperial but also seemed to appreciate the car's condition and was very taken with the color.  This experience was so much more pleasing than the one I had with a women at a car show several years back that  said it was a "pretty Impala".  Just wanted to share this with y'all.

Chuck Ariens
'81 Imperial  Beauty