Re:Walter P. Chrysler Club - WPC News this month Ghia driving.

Re:Walter P. Chrysler Club - WPC News this month Ghia driving.

So, for a little shorty like me (5' 6") the Ghia is perfect!

Jeff Ingraham <jeff_ingraham@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
I don't know how many are left but I think the number left in the US
may be as low as 30 or so although the is totally a guess. Kind of
hard to tell as I have only ever seen 1 in person! I don't think the
owners of these cars ever actually drove em so they just hired short
drivers.
The original owners of mine were the puritan dress company later to
become Puritan Mills and it was the corporate limo. delivered to NYC.
Jeff