Rare Paisley Imperial

I was just out of high school when the Paisley Top craze happened at Chrysler.
I do remember a few Plymouths here in Seattle at our old S.L. Savidge dealer
ship that had that top. I barely remember that the option was available on any
Chrysler Corporation car, but it mostly appeared on Dusters and Demons that I
remember seeing. Obviously it was almost NEVER on an Imperial. Congrat's on
obtaining this car. I wonder if the "other" car still exists.

Paul