68 t-bars

So it sounds like the torsion bars were not switched prior to the last
installation, right?

I have heard that one bar can be replaced. I may be wrong (again), but I
thought the only thing that would make them require replacing would be a crack
or some other evidence of a break. Otherwise, aren't they "bullet-proof"?

Paul