Please Welcome K. Eric Wolfe

New Subscriber(s): K. Eric Wolfe
Email Address is: kewolfe@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Central Maryland

Car(s) owned: 1967 Crown Convertible (white with blue cloth)

Self-Introduction: I always liked converibles and had resorted a series of
Cadillacs while my daily drivers were a series of 1960s Chrysler C bodies.

I got the car from CA in 2002.  My research has determnined that the first
owner took possession in Beverly Hills, CA in 1967 and had the car until his
death in the late 1999.  He put 65,000 miles on it. The second owner put an
additional 17,000 miles on it, repainted it Persian White, added a new black
(cloth) top and redid the interior in light blue cloth.  She is fully
equipped with dual 6-way power buckets, power door locks, vent windows,
antenna, cruise control and manual air.  My aim is to make her a solid Grade
3 daily driver.

Am in the continual process of looking for extra parts with which to
putter......