60 Dash Light Problem

Hello all,

I have a 60 Crown with those special high-voltage glowing gauges.   All the green lights up fine, but the pointer on the speedomoter is dead, and only half of the amp-gauge pointer glows.   Since this system doesn't use light bulbs, anyone know how I can fix this?   Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Chris
60 Crown 4dr Sedan
59 4dr Soon-to-be

Do you Yahoo!?