Dads82 Wiper parking trouble

My trouble was not the linkage but the motor.  I removed the linkage
assembly today and tried the wipers using the wiper switch in the car.  The
motor still would not park.  I removed the motor from the car and tested it
using the FSM testing procedures.  It ran forward but would not run backward
to the park position.

        The FSM flow chart suggests an open park wiring circuit.

I was able to get one from Napa auto parts to my surprise tomorrow; it was
located in Spokane, WA. just 12 miles away.

They also had a power window motor for the passenger door.  It is in
Sacramento, CA. another surprise.

Lawrence R Noska
lnoska@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Hauser, ID 83854