Pulling (original owner coming with car?)

Pulling (original owner coming with car?)

Hola

Not to long ago I was driving the '66 with the Air Stream not to far behind (
only 442 lbs for the tongue weight from a 4,500 lb 27' trailer ).  When I got
to the light the vehicle next to me lowered their window and they made a
pleasant comment.  After the chit-chat about the car I had to tell them the
trailer was four years younger than the car.

We are going to be at Omaha in July for the National meet of the Walter P.
Chrysler Club.  I already told Jeff the Limo Guy that if needed I'll send our
nights at the far end of the local WalMart parking lot ( in the Air Stream and
the Le Baron next to it ).

See ya there ....
                                           Rodger & Gabby
                                           Colo Spgs

'47 De Soto Custom w/Fluid Drive & passenger door mounted swamp cooler
'63 Le Baron w/F-Sweep trunk lid & std A/C
'66 Le Baron w/dual A/C & reverbed AM/FM