From: salsender
Sent: Saturday, March 06, 2004 9:16 PM
Subject: IML: Need some other help.

Hi Everyone;
I need some help from the group to ID a Cadillac engine, supposeingly late
60's or early 70's. ID number in the back is 1495200 and the firing order is
15634278. Can anybody help me? A friend had me pick it up for him and we
need some info please if anyone can help.
Thanks
Kent & Sally Szpak
67 Imperial 4dr ht