From: Hugecoop@xxxxxxx [mailto:Hugecoop@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, March 06, 2004 7:27 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: gas tank sealer

       has anyone had experience with eastwood's 3 part gas tank sealer kit? my 38's gas tank needs to be restored it has no leaks, the outside is painted black and looks good but the inside is rust coated.they have a kit that treats the rust with "oxy solve" and then seals it with a sealer leaving a white coating inside the tank.any recommendations pro con or otherwise would be appreciated.thanks charlie 38 bus cp.