PUTTING A NEW RADIO IN THE DASH

Hello,
    I would like to replace the in-dash AM-FM-8 track
in my 1971 Crown.  I have a good modern aftermarket
AM/FM/CD that I would like to put in its place.
Rather than mount under-dash (where it now lives in my
67 Coronet), does anyone know of a kit that will allow
me to put it in the dash.  Or is this a hopeless task?

thanks
Bruce S
69 coupe
78 NYB