Outside Mirror Position - '56

Dick,

I agree with you. I have long thought that the mirrors on '55 and '56 Imperials
may have been installed by the dealer which would explain the differences
between the cars. Many photos of the cars show no mirror at all.

I also think it is at least possible that the mirrors on '55 and '56 Imperials
were installed at the factory, but we may never know for sure. There are
factory photos of '60 Imperials with no mirrors, and I am sure that they were
installed at the factory. Go figure!

Paul