From: A. Foster
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 10:44 PM
Subject: Re: IML: "showroom condition"?

Mike;
 What about the harvest gold carpet to offset the green paint, the way they
professionally removed the bronze trim from the dash, and distressed the
steering wheel? I also didn't know that the 68's had high back bucket seats
with anachronistic head rests. This is a number three car at best, I wonder
how much bondo is in the rear rockers.
Best Regards
Arran Foster
1954 Imperial Newport
Needing A Left Side Tailight Bezel and other trim parts.