Re: Re: IML: Classic?

--- tomswift@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Well, once again I wish I could remember where I
> read things so I could point to the
> source, but I'm fairly sure it's not as simple as
> what Elijah quotes makes it sounds.  For
> example, not ALL the cars built between 1925 and
> 1948 were included

The quote I gave is from the CCCA website.  You can
find it at http://www.classiccarclub.org/CarList.htm.
On that same page is a specific listing of ALL the
cars that are recognized as "classics" by the CCCA.

Frankly, we all probably have our own opinions of what
defines a "classic."  The CCCA's definition and list
of recognized classics is used by that group, but that
doesn't mean the rest of the world plays by their
rules.

Elijah