Spread Bore Carb on a '68 with Cruise Control

Spread Bore Carb on a '68 with Cruise Control

I took my '69 440 to the machine shop yesterday. I plan to install it in my
'68 Crown (original engine long gone.)

I have two intake manifolds, an original '68 from a Charger R/T and a spread
bore from an mid '70s Dodge truck. If I choose the spread bore intake, I am
wondering if I can still use the '68 Imperial's cruise control with a spread
bore carburetor such as Edlebrock's Quadrajet based replacement. If I go
with the '68 intake, will the cruise control work with the Carter AVS I
saved from the R/T?

K.