Imperial 1993 Questions... cd

Hey Laurent,

I'm not sure of the exact interchange of radios, but we have an '03 PT
Cruiser with a cd and tape deck that is din and a half. The edges are
rounded and I understand it takes some mild modification to fit.

If you really want to keep the factory appearance and are happy with your
current stereo performance I would consider an aftermarket cd player that
works over an fm converter.  You just hook up the cd player to power and
when it's on it will play through a specific fm frequency over your stereo.

I have a 10 disc in the trunk of my Imperial. It uses a remote velcroed
under my dash.  If you don't like having to go in the trunk to change discs
you could try mounting one under the seat or in the glove box, but that's
more trouble.

Good luck,
Rob

>From: Laurent Daudelin <laurentdaudelin@xxxxxxxxxxx>