'28 Not an Imperial?

>I now understand why I get so little response from this site my 1929 car is not considered an >Imperial...Being english where there are so few Imperials I have always considered all Imperials >to be a product of Chrysler...but now I understand I am wrong...
>
>Nigel Plant

Your car certainly is an Imperial.  I don’t think anyone here would disagree.  I imagine you get so little response because so many of us have never even seen a ’29 Imperial.  There is nothing I could possibly add to any conversation on this car as I know nothing about it.  Seems there are many more members with the later model years and a lot more of us that have knowledge of the cars.  Even if I can’t offer any input to your post I think the ’29 was a work of art and I am glad you are a member of the list.

                  Steve B.