Classifications

We are the Online Imperial Club. I would bet of any Imperial Club in the
country, that we have the most members. Because of that, I would say that the
designations that are on the Web site are the Official Classifications, Hugh.

I don't think that there is anyone else that has ever done such a through job
of classifying Imperials.

There you have it.

Paul