My '73

Hi Everybody,
  Couple of month ago I sent an e-mail to the IOC about the problem I was
having with my '73 pinging. I thought it was the timing chain even though
the car only has 78,000 original miles on it. If you set the timing to specs
the car ran terrible. You had to bump the timing up about 12 degree to at
least get the car to run fairly well.
  Now the car has a new timing chain, tune up, and it runs great. I wanted
to thank those who said it was probably the timing chain.

Rich Woolf
'66 Crown
'73 LeBaron