65 back on the road!

To the group: My 65 is back on the road. Many thanks to Don Savard for
coming through with needed rear brake drums. With a new front suspension,
kyb shocks, and an added "helper" spring in the back, the car rides and
drives beautifully like it should. My wife just doesn't understand this
"illness" I have!!

Mark T. Boehme
65 Crown
925-671-3160