Thank you

Thank you for the welcome, We're really excited to be a part of this club. The information we're finding is so helpful. We started going over the car today, and finding it in better condition that we thought. That's good news. So it looks like we'll have it on the road by May, sometime. Can't wait. We really like the big cars, and hope to see others out there enjoying theirs. Thank you again, Pat