New Front-end Bushings - Lubrication???

I don't use anything on them. What tears them up is all of that motion and
weight. Unfortunately, it just happens that a big part of maintaining Torsion
Bar Imperials is having the bushings replaced periodically. The OZONE in the
air in Southern Cailfornia had a devastating effect on the '60 Imperial that my
folks bought there new. I don't believe that there is anything that can stop
that, or the normal wear and tear on these parts. I have heard some people say
that they spray them with ArmorAll, but I have also others say that is a bad
idea.

Paul